Bill Gates earns US$250 every second, that’s about US$20 million a day and US$7.8 billion a year.
2. Bill Gates’ kids tease him with “Billionaire” song.
3. Gates’ children will inherit a ‘minuscule portion’ of his wealth
4. He scored 1590 out of 1600 on the SAT and enrolled at Harvard College.
5. At college, Gates devised an algorithm for pancake sorting as a solution to one of a series of unsolved problems. Gates’ solution held the record as the fastest version for over thirty years.
6. Gates has been criticized for his business tactics, which have been considered anti-competitive, an opinion which has in some cases been upheld by the courts.
7. The Harvard Crimson called him “Harvard’s most successful dropout”
8. He had an early interest in software and began programming computers at the age of thirteen.
9. Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, have endowed the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation with more than $28.8 billion.
10. Gates appeared in a series of ads to promote Microsoft in 2008.