1. Lady Gaga is a classically trained pianist. she learned to play the piano by the age of four.
2. Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
3. She got the name “Lady Gaga” from her manager, as a reference to a Queen song called “Radio Ga Ga.”
4. She was originally hired by a record label to write songs for other artists. She now writes her own music, and also produces many of her own songs.
5. She admits that she uses cocaine occasionally to help her write songs.
6. Unlike most of the female pop artists on the scene these days, Lady Gaga does NOT lip-sync . She performs every show and TV appearance live.
7. Lady Gaga was once cited by Chicago cops for indecent exposure for wearing hot pants in public.
8. An interviewer once confused Lady Gaga with Amy Whinehouse. After that, Lady Gaga dyed her dark hair blonde. ‘I want to be known for my own look,’ she told People magazine.
9. Lady Gaga graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart high school in New York City. Nicky and Paris Hilton also attended the same school.
10. In 2010, Lady Gaga was ranked as the second most powerful musician in the world.
11. Lady Gaga designs / co-designs her own wardrobe and stage designs.